MENU

Slide

Monday, October 16, 2006

gawwwwwwd!
the haze is extremely bad,
i've fallen ill currently, stomach flu that is.

i vomited like, 6 times that day.

my breakfast, lunch, drinks, dinner
(that consisted not even
half a croissant and a can of 100plus which darling
said i have to drink it cos i vomitted so much.)
and i literally mean my breakfast, lunch,
drinks, dinner whatever.
cos i think my stomach couldn't digest the food at all,
my breakfast, the beehoon which i ate at like 10am
when i vomited it around 4pm it was still in it's original state.
you're grossed out yet? i am, myself.


that night was like super scary,
when i reach home, nobody was at home,
i still felt feverish,
so i went to bed and took a nap and

left my phone beside my bed for charging.
then i woke up in like an hour?
and found that my phone was ringing and ringing
but i just couldn't move to get the phone
i was feverish, but yet feeling so cold and shivering.
i kept wrapping myself up with my thick thick blanket

and yet i was still shivering!
gggaaaaawd! that feeling is HORRIBLE!


then after like 4 missed calls from darling i ffffinally picked it up
and it's my baby asking me to open the door,
he knew i was sick and alone at home so he brought me dinner
and some chinese powdered medicine for my throat.
I'm sooooo touched!
but i was too sick to express myself at that time.
i vomitted again.



then my superheroooo drove me to the doctor,
and i puked twice there again.
yuck.


and darling, my sweet darling
feed me tiny pieces of croissant.
awwwww, that's was supersweet.
but i kept whinning cos my mouth was too dry
and i felt like vomitting everything i ate.
NOT THAT I WANT TO! BUT I COULDN'T HELP IT!
i know you hate my whinning but you still continued

feeding me like your little baby.


NEH NEH NI POO POO!
ONLY I HAVE SUCH SWEET BF!


hmm, but i vomitted the croissant
after i slept in the car for awhile too.
SORRY DARLING!
it was kinda comical,
like i just swung open the car door

and starting vomitting.
yuck.



and he accompanied me till my parents return home,
how sweeeeeeet, isn't he?


btw! we watched Silk
not bad leh, quite nice.
but it's was very funny,
cos the whhoooole cinema only like 6 people was watching the movie.

ps:
i've lot's of photos to share but thanks to my stupid USB port dunno why not working leh!
nvm, i'll get darling to upload for me on wednesday! ((:

i got this from florellaang's blog, i'm just to lazy to edit >:}:}



jeline&fidelis

elaine &fidel

ec898097

PA130006.0

No comments: